System Analyst (Oracle EBS - Discreet Manufacturing)
Job no: 604913
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
To support Cochlear's rapid growth we have three (3) permanent roles for Oracle System Analyst. Based in Bangsar South, KL, this role will work as part of our IT department.
In this role you will be the functional application specialist and service owner of assigned applications, accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the service and for providing functional expertise in providing solutions and incident/problem resolution.
This role provides production support across multiple Oracle EBS modules as required by the business as well as opportunities to develop new skills in the Oracle EBS space. The family products/modules are as below:
- Order Management
- Supply Chain Planning
Other accountabilities include:
- Regularly undertake a review of recent incidents to categorise and identify underlying problems
- Both reactively and proactively investigate the root cause of problems and working with both internal and external teams to implement solutions
- Production support, troubleshooting, configuration set-up, technical skills (SQL scripting, writing technical and functional specifications, change management, enhancement request management, escalation management, liaising with key stakeholders, working to project deadlines.
- Work with the Global Service Desk team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills who share our passion for changing the lives of our customers.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
- IT Qualifications with at least 5 year’s professional experience
- Proficient functional knowledge and sufficient technical knowledge required
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and consulting in depth with the business at different levels and across functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organisation
- Responsive to customer needs, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now