Assistant Analyst - Manufacturing
Job no: 605376
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor
We have a newly created permanent opportunity available at Cochlear for a Finance professional to provide financial analysis assistance to the Global Manufacturing and Logistics Organisation.
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
The purpose of the Assistant Analyst is to support the Manufacturing and Logistics Finance lead in providing financial business partnership to the Global Manufacturing and Logistics Organisation.
Other accountabilities include:
- Operate and continuously improve the financial operating model to deliver relevant, compliant, accurate and timely financial information in an efficient manner
- Month end reporting
- Maintaining standard cost and transfer price
- Managing capex process, inventory reporting
- Provide support for maintaining the relevant financial controls, including performing routine internal audits and assessment
- Supporting key projects as required
- Experience in manufacturing costing environment (must have)
- 3 – 5 years commercial experience in a multinational organisation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Oracle or similar and Hyperion or similar
- Degree qualified in Finance/Commerce
- Ability to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Strong excel and advanced modelling skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a changing work environment
Development Value of this role
- Opportunity to identify and implement new processes in line with Lean principles
- Develop this new role in an organisation with double digit growth ambitions
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now