Sales Manager Cochlear Implants Benelux
Job no: 605499
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, People Manager
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions and is a top 100 medical device company. Our implantable hearing devices include cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®), bone conduction hearing systems (Baha®
™) and acoustic implants (Cochlear Carina®). Cochlear Benelux is the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support, Customer Service and Clinical Research for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Sales Manager Benelux Cochlear Implants in our Benelux team.
To be successful in this role you will be able to establish new customer relationships and develop established accounts and partnerships. You will work collaboratively with your team of clinical technical/sales specialists for Cochlear Implants and with the functional Benelux managers to improve the entire customer experience and to maximize revenue and long term sustainable growth for the region. This leadership role is responsible for
- Developing the team structure and managing/continuously developing your team members;
- Developing and implementing the annual Cochlear Implants business plans based on the long-term strategy in collaboration with the General Manager and the functional Benelux managers;
- Setting up sales initiatives and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and the customer service team;
- Launching new products, organizing and giving product training, and managing sales activities;
- Forecasting, monitoring and analysing sales;
- Management of tenders and procurement activities.
In this permanent role you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of sales/account management.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- A scientific degree (preferably masters) in Clinical Audiology, paramedical or equivalent;
- Previous experience (minimal 3 years) in sales/account management and in the field of audiology and/or medical devices;
- Excellent team leadership skills: you have perfect coaching and team development skills, you are a good communicator and motivator;
- Proven interpersonal skills: you have a personal drive, you are a fast learner and you can work in a team;
- Perfect written, spoken and understanding skills in the Dutch, French and English languages;
- Skilled in Customer Relationship Management programs (e.g. Salesforce.com);
- Motivated ability to work flexible hours - there may be a requirement for out of hours coverage and holiday coverage.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 3.000 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 450,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Working for Cochlear Benelux, Mechelen, Belgium:
Cochlear Benelux is the division of Cochlear that is responsible for sales and marketing, clinical and technical support of our customers, distribution and customer service of our products in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. Our employees work together to increase our stakeholder’s value by sustaining growth in Benelux with our product portfolio, to be a good service centre for our customers (ENT physicians and audiologists in the Benelux) and to pioneer new marketing concepts in the most mature market. In close collaboration with our Cochlear Technology Center in Mechelen, we help people to hear and be heard every day. Our team is characterised by a familiar, informal and dynamic culture.
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now