IT Business Partner EMEA
Job no: 605522
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Western Europe, People Manager
The Regional IT business partner role serves as IT’s strategic connection with the business and a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to senior business executives. The business partners focus is to establish and maintain value-driven relationships with cochlear business groups and functions and actively manage demand for technology change initiatives.
The role will work closely with the Enterprise Architects and functional IT business partners (portfolio managers) to establish and manage the portfolio of work within the region, delivered by Enterprise IT.
Engaging across the Enterprise IT group and the regional stakeholders, the role must be comfortable operating in a matrix and be a master at influence and diplomacy.
Key role accountabilities:
• Working with stakeholders and align technology solutions with business strategies and contribute to group-level technology planning.
• Anticipate business needs and identify solutions leveraging global capability
• Advise business on risks and benefits of using technology to build competitive advantage
• Work with the business stakeholders to build high level business cases that feed the portfolio management process
• Collaborate with Security and Architecture teams to ensure policies and standards are maintained and to maintain the portfolio roadmaps
• Work with the stakeholders and IT leadership team to define performance metrics, undertaking reviews and communicating timely stakeholder reviews
• Promote an understanding of the CIO group, processes and activities to the business.
• Operate effectively and openly in teams; shares knowledge and success/learnings with others
• Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust
• Actively seeks and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas
• Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
• Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
• Thinks and acts in the best interest of our customers
• Strives to achieve win-win outcomes
• Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
• Be comfortable in an environment that is dependent upon other teams s for success
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now