Job Title: User Experience Digital Designer
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market we are recruiting for a User Experience Digital Designer in [our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills while being able to communicate with other team members and the customer using strong written and oral communication skills. You’ll work collaboratively with Marketing, Recipient Services, Sales, and other Global and Regional departments to turn project requirements in to effective digital experience designs. This technical role is responsible for working collaboratively with marketing team members to conceptualize, define and design user experiences and online interactions for maximum impact.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of UX/UI design, development, implementation and enhancing web-based and mobile applications. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've initiated and implemented digital experience design, including optimization reporting.
- Define, manage, deploy, measure & optimize the cross audience UX to better meet the needs of our online users.
- Update web site content, links and web templates.
- Develop wireframes, user journey maps, and user prototype testing using industry standard tools based on project and campaign requirements.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 3+ years’ experience with UX / UI design and development.
- Production experience designing and maintaining a customer-facing website.
- Background in UI design and software user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts and Design or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience creating and delivering online experiences (web, mobile or PC based).
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers