Title: Associate Marketing Automation Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help increase awareness and adoption of Cochlear hearing implant products, we are recruiting for a Associate Marketing Manager, Marketing Automation in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
The Associate Marketing Automation Manager will support Cochlear’s internal customers during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to nurture and develop qualified sales leads and drive brand loyalty. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills—someone with strong attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing goals. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the marketing automation development phases including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration and advanced administration. Must be analytical, able to measure results and strive for continuous improvements.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of marketing automation strategy, marketing analytics, digital marketing, email marketing customer data. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you consistently and measurably increase new product acquisition in your areas of responsibility.
The Associate Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for executing assigned marketing campaigns. This entails creation of campaign strategy with business owner(s), execution, analyze performance and report to management and key stakeholders with suggestion on optimization. This position will use communication best practices to collaborate with internal & global marketing teams to complete desired projects on time and on budget. The successful candidate will:
- Assist the Recipient Services team analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring & optimizing recipient product, service & engagement campaigns
- Assist the Candidate Marketing team analyzing, developing, implementing, measuring & optimization candidate engagement & conversion campaigns
- Monitor and provide recommendations for enhancements to all of the marketing automation programs
- Build campaigns, using our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, email campaigns and lead scoring rules
- Create email marketing analytics and dashboards with key performance indicators that are updated to reflect current marketing activity and continually refine and improve our lead-generation efforts. Make the dashboard visually engaging and highly actionable. Optimize marketing measurement and integration with Salesforce across marketing automation programs, including process and compliance requirements
- Support the marketing automation components of the online engagement efforts through third party vendor integration
- Provide documentation and training for new and existing Marketo and/or Salesforce users
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Minimum 5 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working with a marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo and/or ExactTarget) and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce). Certifications, a strong asset.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Experience executing email campaigns with continual optimization
- Experience with Visio-type program and lead-nurturing flow diagrams preferred
- Experience working with business owners in driving data and reporting requirements with a clear understanding of where data resides and how to produce reports; provide recommendations for business applications
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Process and detail oriented
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Must be able to provide online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.