Head of Regulatory Affairs
Job no: 605720
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Manager of Managers
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
This role will see you lead the Global Regulatory Team to deliver a regulatory strategy, product and services approval program which enables Cochlear to be competitive in revenue generation and market growth.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer and through true partnership with our regional regulatory teams this is your opportunity manage and improve all operational aspects of the regulatory system, including standardisation, monitoring it's global effectiveness and ensuring appropriate relationships exist between our global business units to ensure a high quality submission culture to meet regulators and customers expectations.
What we can offer…
- An engaging workplace and an opportunity to work with progressive organisation pushing the boundaries of Medical Devices!
- Collaboration at a senior level with R&D, Clinical and Quality to drive business strategies across a variety of products
- An opportunity to drive change with the Global leader in Implantable Hearing Devices
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualified in a science or engineering related discipline.
- Experience coaching people managers to build high performance teams
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory and strategy development, alignment and execution across multiple teams globally
- Knowledge of the requirements and experience in submitting to multiple global regulatory bodies eg FDA, TUV Sud, TGA, CFDA.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of! Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now