Job Title: Manager, Channel Communications & Marketing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role – ALSO ROLE SUMMARY
In order to help Cochlear support our professional growth channels and partners, we are recruiting for a Manager, Channel Communications & Marketing in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to develop, implement and drive marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners. You’ll work collaboratively with our Strategic Growth Channels and Professional Sales teams to expand market share and pursue growth targets in the Cochlear Provider Network and Cochlear Hearing Centers. This manager role is responsible for developing content for multiple media, retail and distributor marketing and tracking of key performance indicators.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of the strategies and tactics of today’s marketing ecosystem (B2B2C) and the creation of integrated plans that drive business results. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've increased the number of patients who have access to implantable hearing solutions and support.
- Develop and oversee the marketing plan for Cochlear Provider Network based on the strategy, input and direction from the Strategic Growth Channels Director and VP
- Implement Cochlear Provider Network channel campaigns
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Work closely with the product, digital and consumer marketing teams to support brand development and experiential activities
- Develop personas and communication plans to best meet the needs of the segments including webinars, email, events and educational content
- Develop and oversee the retail marketing plan for Cochlear Hearing Centers
- Leverage co-marketing opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Develop and sustain the marketing properties, collateral and retail toolkits for all Cochlear Hearing Centers (including webpages, brochures, counseling tools, demand generation, nurture campaigns and visual merchandising) with a focus on regional differentiation
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- College degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
- Experience in developing and content for omni-channel campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in retail or distributor marketing and using interactive media to engage customers.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage customer insights and market trends in the development of marketing programs.
- Must have strong written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be an excellent team player and leader who consistently demonstrates collaboration with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.