Job Title: Product Manager, Bimodal and Hybrid Hearing
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear manage and deliver new products to market in a growing industry, we are recruiting for a Product Manager of Bimodal and Nucleus Hybrid Implant Systems in [our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you will manage a new and expanding product line, define and implement an insight driven market strategy, as well as understand the market landscape for product positioning. You’ll work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including sales operations, field sales, clinical affairs, finance and specialized internal marketing teams while leveraging digital, social and professional engagement channels to ensure the success of the assigned product portfolio. This product management role is responsible for achieving revenue and growth target for Bimodal and Hybrid cochlear implant systems.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of professional marketing and product management of medical and/or hearing devices. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've successfully managed the product line through its lifecycle and executed a market strategy to achieve set targeted goals.
- Product Positioning and Commercial Execution
- Lead Management of Product Launches
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Training & Internal Sales Meetings
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Research
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- BS/BA degree required.
- 3-5 years product marketing management experience. 2+ years’ experience in the hearing aid or medical device industry required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong presentation presence required.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams to manage projects. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft office suite
- Able to travel (up to 30%) including nights and weekends.
- This position requires creativity, innovative thinking and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Degree in Audiology or related field.
- Marketing degree preferred, MBA desired.
- Experience with the hearing health / otolaryngology industry preferred.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.