Product Manager CI EPICS
Job no: 605789
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales
This position manages all product management activities for the entire Nucleus product portfolio within the EPICS region (Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, and Israel). As a single contributor the position supports the General Manager EPICS in developing the overall regional Product Marketing Strategy, in managing the product marketing plans and registrations, as well as keeping track of various product related topics in the EPICS countries. This position acts as the main interface/coordinator between EMEA Marketing Product Managers and the EPICS sales countries. This individual actively collaborates with the staff in the field including distributors and maintains regular contact with professional partners (medical professionals) in the relating field. Continuous monitoring and analysing of product trends within the region as well as proposing actions to support the business growth, are key for this position. In addition, the position supports the General Manager with developing the tactical and strategic marketing plan for the region.
Product Launch Management:
· Responsible to develop and implement launch plans for EPICS in close alignment with Area (Sales) & Service Business Manager
· Represents EPICS in New Product Launch (NPL) teams, internal project teams and ad-hoc task forces
· Provides relevant input from EPICS to EMEA for the development of global and regional launch plans, marketing content for the EMEA market (brochures, publications, sales arguments etc.)
· Assess training requirements in the markets and provide input for definition of training content by the Clinical/Technical team in order to ensure effective delivery of trainings and key selling messages to all relevant stakeholders (field staff, distributors).
· Supports customer service/sales in managing requests and solving problems concerning products.
· Acts as main contact and provides input to EMEA Product Management Team about the plans and requirements of launch activities in EPICS
· Develops for EPICS targeted announcements for distributors and other stakeholders when not available by EMEA Marketing Product Team and ensures they are communicated adequately
· Forecasts quantitative requirement in the various EPICS markets in close alignment with (Area) Sales Managers (direct and indirect markets).
· Provides inputs as required for the EPICS region for new products
· Develop and implement the tactical and strategic product marketing plans for the EPICS region, considering local market distinctions.
· Develops annual product programs as well as lifecycle management campaigns specifically for CEE (including launch plans and promotional campaigns
· Supports product management aspects in planning, preparation and participation of conferences, events and workshops.
· Collects and analyses market share and account development data across the region.
Field Sales Presence and Event Participation:
· Establish strong relationship to the CI clinics (CI surgeons and audiologists) and distributor staff and interact with all professionals with to goal to increase Cochlear’s market share and increase sales.
· Initiate and execute regular meetings with clinics and distributors in designated area including follow-up and visit reports.
· In alignment with Service Business Manager, keep all professionals informed and updated on new clinical or technical information and field issues.
· Monitors planning and execution of inclusion of product-related content at external events (e.g. conferences, fairs).
· Collects, keeps and makes available overview of tender offers by EPICS country, product configuration and prices – for Cochlear as well as competitive products in cooperation with the regional Area Managers
· Keeps overview of main product criteria related key requirements within EPICS tenders
· Supports EPICS Area (Sales) Teams and if required distributors directly to win tenders by
o Making available Cochlear product strengths vs competitors including proof material
o Coordinates past tender outcomes Evaluating announced tenders and providing input of best Cochlear product offer and competitive risks
o In case of tender loss, analysing reason and counselling if a complaint should be logged / supporting complaint in close cooperation with the Regional Area Manager
Team Role (Individual contributor):
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now