Cochlear Family Programme Manager
Job no: 605797
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Advocacy, Business Analysis/Requirements, Customer Service, Data Analytics, Marketing, Sales
- Contribute to the development of Cochlear Family short and mid-term strategy.
- Collaborating with Marketing in creating and delivering the customer communication strategy for the Cochlear Family membership programme.
- Responsible for increasing the membership base of our two main products – CI and BAHA.
Developing engaging and targeted campaigns that will increase membership through the use of email, social media, chat forums, blogs and networking events to keep members up to date with all the latest Cochlear news and offers.
Ensure all new product launches are highlighted to Cochlear Family members and are appropriate for the local markets.
- Competitor analysis: evaluating competitor strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses in order to improve the Cochlear Family offering.
- Use customer segmentation to gain a deeper understanding of customers' preferences to more accurately tailor marketing materials toward that segment.
- Measure performance of each segment and adjust the segmentation to align with customer and business requirements.
Create and analyse responses of customer surveys to identify the needs and requirements of different demographic segments.
Analyse success of campaigns and events to identify which campaigns are generating the most interest; ROI, increasing membership, web / social media analytics, survey management.
Work with the Customer Experience Manager, Head of Services and Marketing Manager to ensure complete alignment between various functions
Work with Professional and Consumer Engagement team to ensure clear handover from candidate to recipient stage
Work closely with other EMEA Programme managers
Present new initiatives to Field force, Customer Service Department and other Cochlear employees at Town Hall events.
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Key Incumbent requirements:
- Business related degree, Marketing or similar.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ consumer marketing experience within a global organisation. With knowledge and experience of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Commercially aware – ability to analyse and determine appropriate investment to maximize RoI and improve campaign results.
- A strong collaborator and confident team player, comfortable working across different functions in a global organisation.
- Convincing and engaging communication and presentation skills – verbal and written.
- Managing multiple projects across different product groups.
- Lead and influence cross-functional groups to delivery on outcomes
- Experience in gaining customer insight and using this to build engagement strategy.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills in intercultural context.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing campaign software (Marketo) would be useful.
- Attend conferences and events both locally and overseas as required
- Participate in cross-functional projects that improve the programme offer
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now