Global Volunteer Education Manager
Job no: 605809
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Individual Contributor, North America, Marketing
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We have a newly created permanent opportunity available at Cochlear for a Global Volunteer Education Manager to be responsible for the development, maintenance and iteration of a volunteer education strategy along with the successful setup and support of volunteer education within countries that participate within the program.
The Volunteer Education Manager is responsible for the design, delivery, development and optimization of adult learning blended learning solutions in the areas of volunteer engagement activities, volunteer skills, product and service knowledge and other continuous learning needs as identified. This position will work with Candidate Marketing, Services, Learning and Development, regional and country teams, and internal Volunteer Engagement team members to understand training needs, develop appropriate training and enable countries to deliver in-person or remote training where required, monitor learning outcomes and evolve learning strategies.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, in addition to solid work experience within consulting, and curriculum design experience
- Minimum 4 years of learning and development and facilitation experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning theory
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and comfortable with managing multiple priorities
- Project management skill set. Ability to demonstrate leadership, build relationships and inspire others to follow
- Successfully able to work and influence others in a matrix organization – regional or global experience essential
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50%
- Experience working with Marketing, Inside Sales functions and Volunteers/Advocates
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com) and experience in leveraging training to drive sales process effectiveness
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Advocacy approach
- Bilingual; Spanish, written and spoken
Development Value of this role:
- Establishment of new role and function
- Opportunity to work across organization boundaries
- Ability to work independently to establish and roll out new business processes
- Strong impact on the effectiveness of key customer facing staff and the lives of their customers
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now