Oracle System Analyst - Application Services
Job no: 605834
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
We have a permanent opportunity for an Oracle System Analyst to be the functional application specialist and service owner of assigned applications, accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the service and for providing functional expertise in providing solutions and incident/problem resolution. You will have excellent knowledge of Manufacturing and Logistics practises, standards and functions.
Other accountabilities include:
- Regularly undertake a review of recent incidents to categorise and identify underlying problems
- Both reactively and proactively investigate the root cause of problems and working with both internal and external teams to implement solutions
- Production support, troubleshooting, configuration set-up, technical skills (SQL scripting, writing technical and functional specifications, change management, enhancement request management, escalation management, liaising with key stakeholders, working to project deadlines.
- Work with the Global Service Desk team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the process
- IT Qualifications with at least 5 year’s professional experience
- Highly experienced in Oracle Manufacturing, Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
- Extensive experience supporting end users and configuration set up
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively and communicate well
- You have high attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently under pressure
- You have excellent knowledge of Manufacturing and Logistics
Development Value of this role
- You will work with motivated people, working closely with manufacturing business support team IT operation support team and IT development team
- You will be working as a global team with Cochlear who are a market leader, hi tech medical device company
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now