Technical Documentation Project Manager
Job no: 605888
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Quality & Regulatory, Oceania, Individual Contributor, Health Economics
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Documentation Project Manager is to deliver product labelling to product development projects. Product labelling comprises instructions for use (e.g. physician’s guides, recipient guides, quick reference guides, ehelp) and labels (e.g. product labels, packaging labels).
The role leads and coordinates the creation and maintenance of regulated labelling and requires close interaction with technical writers and product development teams including marketing, clinical, manufacturing and logistics functions. It requires the prioritising and delivery of multiple sets of simultaneous deliverables.
Cochlear operates in a highly regulated implantable medical device environment. Consequently, the role requires rigorous use of approved processes to gather, capture, resolve and track complex global stakeholder and regulatory insights.
The role requires awareness of a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment and proactive leadership of key process improvement initiatives in order to provide Cochlear with competitive advantage in bringing new products to market.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our global operations, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Technical Writing and/or Technical Writing Project Management
- Demonstrable experience producing high quality technical documentation in a product development environment
- Proven experience with stakeholder management including strong influencing and interviewing skills
- Project planning & management experience delivering outcomes on time and in scope
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, or a technical or medical field
- The ability to solve problems and collaborate to get work done that delivers benefits for Cochlear's customers.
- A responsible attitude to working safely and building the safety culture.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and development.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear's mission to help people to hear. Even so, Cochlear might not be the right organisation for you. To help you, we'd like to be clear about what we are…
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear's mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear's growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear's strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now