Job no: 605941
Work type: Hourly Temporary/Casual
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Logistics Operator in our Warehouse
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear develops and manufactures world-leading implantable medical devices that help people with hearing loss. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Logistics Operator in our Warehouse.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to multitask and manage priorities within picking and packing. You'll work collaboratively with procurement, manufacturing, marketing the supply chain team and ensure all deliverable are met for packing of our product. This team focused role is responsible for the packing and inspection of all the products that pass through the warehouse.
In this 4 month contract role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of picking and packing in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment, with understanding of processes and requirements (preferred, but not essential)
- Picking and packing experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Awareness and compliance to WHS principles
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in working with ERP systems (SAP/Oracle/Maxcim etc.)
- Driving license and ability to drive a manual vehicle
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now