Localisation Project Coordinator (translation)
Job no: 605974
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Administration, Customer Service, Marketing
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
Cochlear offers you a modern environment in which you can work with passionate professionals to apply your specialist expertise and skills to bring the most advanced technologies to the market.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning.
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is stimulating for your mind and emotionally fulfilling.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by contributing to global product development and promotional projects to effectively market Cochlear and its products and services to hearing care professionals and end users all around the world. This is a great opportunity to gain insight into a highly regulated and technically complex field of medical devices.
What makes this role unique is:
- Knowing that the work you do helps more people around the world to hear again and live full lives.
- Working with highly technical, industry leading products and services in the growing Med-tech/health industry.
- Working in an environment that encourages and challenges you to make a difference.
- Helping to grow a global brand that helps people hear and be heard.
The successful person will act as the executing point within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region for all translations. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects (promotional material, offline and online assets), according to Cochlear’s corporate branding. You will liaise with key internal and external stakeholders with an impact on the translation deliveries. You may be required to assist the Communications Team, for example editing support where necessary for internal and external communication. You will also have responsibility to drive own projects in the field of translation management.
EMEA Focal Point for Translation Matters
- Act as main executional contributor for all in- and external stakeholders within EMEA for any matters relating to translation coordination and day-to-day translation of materials.
Manage Translation Projects
- Coordinate the translation of marketing/promotional materials in 30 languages at EMEA level, using a document and work flow management tool.
- In coordination with the EMEA Localization Manager, act on translation timelines per project with the different stakeholders. Report on regular basis project status to the senior localization project manager and Marketing Communication Team.
- Assume project controlling tasks, such as managing deliverables and controlling quality, cost, and achievement of deadlines.
Supplier Management / Coordination
- Liaise with translation service providers, editors and translation reviewers of country affiliates and distributor organisations.
- Request translation services offers, evaluate and assign work to providers.
- Bachelor degree as translator or business administration with proficiency in translation field and/or project coordination or foreign language correspondent.
- 3+ years of work experience as coordinator n translations agency or corporate environment including work experience with Language Service Provider
- Strong project management.
- Experience in working with document and process management tools.
- Understanding of Computer Assisted Translation Tool would be an advantage
- Knowledge in using Adobe InDesign
- Advanced MS Office skills.
Advertised: Romance Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now