APAC Regional Volunteer Manager
Job no: 606055
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Oceania, Individual Contributor, Marketing, Sales, Program/Project Management
At Cochlear we are passionate about hearing. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is mentally stimulating and emotionally worthwhile.
To help us grow we have created a new role for a Regional Volunteer Program Manager in our Global Volunteer Engagement department.
In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by assisting prioritised countries to develop and launch comprehensive volunteer engagement programs aligned to global and regional standards.
What makes this role unique is:
- Delivering on Cochlear’s mission and strategic priorities by enabling regions and countries to create, manage and optimize successful volunteer engagement programs
- Working in a truly global company, headquartered in Australia, with operations in 25 countries.
- Learning about medical device industry regulations and quality standards.
- Working cross-functionally with Candidate Marketing, Recipient Marketing, Sales and Services.
- Learning and growing in the role as you take on new challenges
Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills who share our passion for changing the lives of our customers.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience working with Inside Sales functions and Volunteers
- Process qualifications
- Regional or global work experience
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Successfully able to work and influence others in a matrix organization
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission. Even so, Cochlear might not be right for you. To help you decide, we’d like to be clear about what we are… and what we are not.
- Passionate about our mission.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality products and services for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
What we don’t do:
- We don’t pretend to be cool for the sake of being cool. We are not a trendy start-up. We are a growing professional business in a highly regulated industry. If you can care passionately about our mission, collaborate effectively, solve problems and still be cool then we are all for that.
- We don’t work 9 to 5. This is a global head office. You will need to work flexibly with your colleagues around the world by taking part in early morning and late night calls.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets.
We offer flexible and adaptable benefits that you can tailor to suit your individual needs. Our flexible benefits include:
- Salary continuance insurance
- Salary sacrifice options
- Novated leasing
- Employee support services
- Cochlear Advantage employee discount program
- Educational assistance (conditions apply)
- Flexible work policy
What to Expect from Our Recruitment Process
We believe in putting in the effort to find the people who share our way of working and our passion for our customers. We strive to select the right people for each role based on evidence. Once you complete your application, our comprehensive recruitment process includes:
- Application reviews
- Capability assessment
- Confirmation of qualifications and work rights
To keep up to date on the status of your application, log into our recruitment portal at any time.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now