System Analyst - Informatica Cloud
Job no: 606101
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
To support Cochlear's rapid growth we have created a new role of System Analyst to support Informatica Cloud. Based in Bangsar South, KL, this role will work as part of our IT department.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SalesForce and integration technologies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of supporting integration toolsets
- Ideally at least 1 year of experience supporting Informatica
- Extensive experience at Informatica cloud deployment
- Experience in the usage of reusability factors with Informatica cloud
- Experience at performance tuning of ETL jobs with Informatica cloud
- Experience at Informatica cloud Data synchronization, data replication etc
- Strong SQL skills using different databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Strong Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and Unix Skills
- Ability to work on new development and production support
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and consulting in depth with the business at different levels and across functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organisation
- Responsive to customer needs, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
To keep up to date on the status of your application, log into our recruitment portal at any time.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now