Global Digital Analytics Lead
Job no: 606105
Work type: Permanent
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Marketing
We have a newly created Global opportunity available at Cochlear for a professional Digital Analytics Lead to assist us in defining and implementing our global digital strategy.
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always .
The purpose of the Digital Analytics Lead is to identify the measurement and optimization of all digital properties and offline marketing and services assets globally. This includes strategy, approach, implementation, best practices and governance, as well as building out a global Center of Excellence.
This position will also be responsible for contributing to regional and country websites effective organic search traffic growth, digital lead acquisition and online store sales growth, as well as creating predictive / prescriptive analytics and actionable insights, dashboards and other reporting to stakeholders and executive management, and orchestrating complete end to end visibility across customer journeys and other life cycles.
This role can be based in Denver, Colorado or in our Sydney, Australia headquarters.
- Deep knowledge of measurement tools and market leaders, particularly Google Analytics 360 suite
- Proven track record delivering website, and other digital assets, measurement & optimization strategies and programs to, or in, global organizations
- Deep knowledge of search engines and SEO / SEM implementation strategies
- Strong predictive analytics hands-on experience
- Proven track record of delivering new end to end processes in a global environment
- Strong influencing and change management skills
- Analytical skills, with the ability to drive decisions based on facts and data
- Prior experience engaging cross functional stakeholders across multiple business units or geographies.
- Subject matter expertise in Google Analytics 360 suite
- Hands-on web analytics, SEO and website optimization experience
- Experience developing and rolling out measurement and optimization best practices and governance processes in a global organization
- Experience using Salesforce, other CRM, marketing automation and social collaboration tools
Development Value Of This Role
- Opportunity to work across organization boundaries
- High visibility across the organization and at the executive leadership team level
- Opportunity to build and run a measurement and optimization practice
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of.
Advertised: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now