Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
We have a role for a Salesforce System Administrator in our Global IT department based in Bangsar South, KL. The Salesforce Systems Administrator will be responsible for improving CRM platform Salesforce.com.
This role requires collaboration with global teams to identify, plan and deliver features to improve functionality to drive increasing adoption with Salesforce.com. Understanding the use and configuration of the platform in the regions and perform the necessary administration and maintenance to provide continued benefit of the CRM platform.
Work with the customer experience/service and sales teams to provide advice and expertise for new uses of the platform, as well as troubleshooting issues.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in Salesforce.com
- Must be Salesforce.com certified
- Demonstrated experience in improving systems and processes within a commercial environment
- Experience in application problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Previous experience in project and change management
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in Information Technology or a relevant field.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets.
We offer flexible and adaptable benefits that you can tailor to suit your individual needs. Our flexible benefits include:
- Monthly salary
- Guaranteed bonus equivalent to 1.5 month's salary (paid in monthly instalments)
- Travel allowances
- Car park reimbursement
- Employee provident fund (EPF) – Employers Contribution at 14%
- Social security contribution (SOCSO)
- Medical insurance (spouse & children)
- Personal accident & Group Term Life
- Dental/Optical (1 year minimum service)
- Medical Claims (in addition to medical card)
- 15 days annual leave
- Allowances for overtime/replacement leave
What to Expect from Our Recruitment Process
We believe in putting in the effort to find the people who share our way of working and our passion for our customers. We strive to select the right people for each role based on evidence. Once you complete your application, our comprehensive recruitment process includes:
- Application reviews
- Capability assessment
- Confirmation of qualifications and work rights
To keep up to date on the status of your application, log into our recruitment portal at any time.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.