HoorInfo Coordinator at Cochlear Benelux (Utrecht)
Job no: 606124
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is looking for two HoorInfo Coordinators (employment rate: 80% each) for our Cochlear Benelux team, the organization taking care of Sales & Marketing, Clinical & Technical Support and Customer Service for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg. The HoorInfo Coordinators work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Services teams to guide candidates through the candidate journey.
- You provide a supportive approach with every candidate contact through personalized and empathetic mentoring and follow up, and by installing trust.
- You act as the primary liaison for inbound and outbound telephone calls and e-mails involving candidates.
- You ensure that all candidates are supported throughout the decision-making and implantation process. You handle candidate inquiries about implantable hearing solutions.
- You connect candidates to clinics or volunteers and do the follow up to make sure the candidates get the correct counselling of their severe hearing loss.
- You coordinate all events in our Utrecht information centre (including candidate events).
Join our experienced and engaged team and make a true difference for people by helping them to hear again!
You are the right candidate for this role when
- you can provide an empathetic experience to the candidate through strong communication, listening and influencing skills, a friendly and positive attitude and excellent customer orientation,
- you have strong and clear communication skills, including experience in telephony, and perfect written, spoken and understanding skills in English and Dutch,
- you have proven analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to advise and mentor customers and you have strong organizational skills;
- you are enthusiastic by the world of hearing and audiology and you are eager to learn more about it and about our implantable solutions,
- you are a strong team contributor, with a proven ability to work independently. This role is based in our hearing centre (Utrecht).
Apply now by completing your application form online.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now