Job no: 606127
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, Clinical Studies
Accountabilities and associated responsibilities
Give expert clinical support
· Provide clinical support and advice to clinics
Identify support needs that clinics may have, and provide tailored advice, guidance and training. For example on:
- Setting up a successful cochlear implant program;
- Understanding patient candidacy, selection and evaluation;
- Implementing candidate evaluation processes;
- Post implantation management;
- Managing difficult/challenging cases.
Monitor and assess the quality of services provided by clinics and identify when additional training or other interventions may be needed. Raise these with your manager.
Look for and consider potential new clinics and propose strategies for them to become successful cochlear implant clinics. Raise these with your manager
Assist with introducing new products
· Represent Cochlear positively and professionally.
· Attend congresses, workshops and other formal and informal events.
· At the request of your manager:
- Prepare and present papers related to Cochlear Implants;
- Develop and present training modules;
- Conduct information/training sessions for groups such as professionals, teachers, and/or parents.
Assist with clinical trials and research studies.
Co-ordinate clinical studies and assist on research studies with Cochlear staff and clinics.
Implement trial protocols, data collection and reporting.
Validate new product releases.
Troubleshoot new and existing product and provide feedback reports.
Team member responsibilities
· Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
· Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
· Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager
· Provide clear and concise reports as requested.
· Undertake other relevant duties and responsibilities as requested.
Key Incumbent requirements
- Minimum one year experience in hearing field
- Tertiary Qualifications in Audiology
- Clinical certificate of competency (ASA or Equiv.)
- Registration with in-country professional registration board
- Strong interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation and relationship management
- Strong customer focus and customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- High level of energy and drive to achieve business outcomes
Ability to travel
- Post-graduate qualifications (Diploma or Masters) in Audiology
Advertised: Korea Standard Time
Applications close: Korea Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now