Job no: 606139
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear develops and manufactures world-leading implantable medical devices that help people with hearing loss. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market that help people with hearing loss, we are recruiting for a Logistics Clerk in our Warehouse.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to multitask and manage priorities within picking and packing. You'll work collaboratively with the APAC sales region and supply chain team to ensure all deliverables are met for shipping product to our customers. This team focused role is responsible for the packing and inspection of all the products that pass through the warehouse.
In this permanent role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of picking and packing in a fast paced manufacturing environment. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've met deliverables and customer requirements.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience (ideal but not essential) in a warehouse environment, with understanding of processes and requirements
- Picking and packing experience (ideal but not essential)
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Awareness and compliance to WHS principles
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in working with ERP systems (SAP/Oracle/Maxcim etc.) (ideal but not essential)
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now