Baha Business Manager, East England
Job no: 607213
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Audiology, Sales
To develop and deliver the UK and Ireland Baha and Vistafix sales strategy in East Midlands and deliver agreed sales revenues in this region. Assist in growing the market for Baha and Vistafix as part of the overall UK and West Midlands sales objectives.
• To identify selling opportunities and sell Baha/Vistafix product lines within overall strategic plan.
• To grow the business by establishing new customers and developing established accounts to agreed company sales targets.
• To ensure territory is run through SalesForce.
• To ensure all reports are timely and accurate containing sales activity, competitor and market information for forwarding to knowledge.
• To assist with other sales and promotional activities some of which may be off territory as and when required.
• Provide customer support both in person and by remote access; support customers with presentations materials, clinical guidelines and other.
• To respond promptly and professionally to any queries and liaise with the sales and product support team and other internal customers.
• To develop maintenance replacement plan and Cochlear Care Baha (CCB) according to the target.
To grow the business by establishing new customers and developing established accounts to agreed company sales targets.`
Develop clinic plans on a quarterly basis for key accounts across new business and existing accounts using 80/20 rule
To develop and demonstrate high standard of technical, clinical and product knowledge by exploiting training opportunities and intelligence from the market place.
To take part in regular Baha Acoustics team meetings, and ad hoc meeting
To be accountable for agreeing and achieving SMART My Performance Pathway goals (personal and professional development)
Team Role (Individual contributor):
• Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
• Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
• Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
One Cochlear Behaviours:
• Put the customer at the centre of all that we do
• Listen and act with the customer in mind.
• Strive to enhance the customer experience.
• Seek to learn about and understand our customers.
• Help others think about our customers.
Think differently to change and grow
• Inspire and implement new ways of thinking and operating.
• Keep things simple, specify minimum must haves.
• Challenge the status quo and take calculated risks.
• Make it okay to make mistakes and learn from them.
Inspire each other to achieve
• Develop self and others to grow the business.
• Make decisions, demonstrate courage and overcome obstacles.
• Respond and adapt quickly to changes.
• Recognise and celebrate success and achievements.
Unite and act as one
• Seek alignment around decisions and demonstrate shared accountability.
• Work together to identify and act on opportunities.
• Consider diverse perspectives to solve problems.
• Build trust, strengthen relationships and communicate openly.
Key Incumbent requirements:
• 2 years recent experience with medical device sales, including territory and key account management
• Track record of successful sales
• Ability to conduct appropriate level conversation with multi-disciplinary Healthcare Professionals (HCPs)
• Experience of working in theatre setting
• Experienced in Microsoft Office platform
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent management
• Fluent English
• Advanced understanding of hearing implantable solutions and services
• Audiological background
• Surgical support background
• Proficient with SalesForce CRM
Development Value of this role:
• To work within ENT and multi-disciplinary teams providing recipients with a Baha Acoustics solution
• Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary Healthcare Professionals
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now