Job no: 607232
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, People Manager, Manufacturing & Logistics
This position requires:
- Educated to at least A’level or equivalent. Strong knowledge of Import/export regulation and procedures and custom clearance procedures. Experience within medical device or healthcare environment, in particular working with the NHS as a customer would be beneficial.
- Holder of Dangerous Goods Licence
- Yellow or Green Belt Lean Six Sigma knowledge and experience preferred.
- Experience in dealing with Chambers of Commerce, HMRC and familiarity with the Institution Role in Trade with experience of ME, NEA, Levant, GCC.
- Experience of Oracle inventory applications.
- Previous experience of leading a team in a fast-paced environment; ability to prioritise and organise work to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, persuasion and conflict management.
- Strong motivational and team building skills with a desire to develop team members.
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
- Detailed knowledge of letters of credit and presentation of document process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and eye for detail.
- Knowledge of forecasting techniques.
- Understanding of quality control processes.
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now