Register your interest! Student placements Cochlear CBAS
Job no: 607244
Work type: Student/Graduate
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Engineering, Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Reimbursement
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone anchored solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, outside Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for all the Baha® and Vistafix® products. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB offers you a modern environment in which you can work with passionate professionals to apply your specialist expertise and skills to bring the most advanced technologies to the market.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business
We are currently seeking interest from Students within the Gothenburg area who are open to hearing about roles and opportunities which arise at Cochlear, such as internships, Master Thesis and Graduate Placements.
We are keen to hear from students who are from the following disciplines:
- Software Engineering
- Firmware Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
What makes working at Cochlear unique is:
- Working in a truly global ASX-listed company.
- Learning about medical device industry regulations and quality standards.
- Working cross-functionally within the different departments and gain exposure outside of engineering
- Learning and growing in the role as you take on new challenges.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow bone conducted solutions business, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
To apply for the your interest please complete the application form online. Once you complete your application, if you are successful for an interview our comprehensive recruitment process includes:
- Application reviews
- Capability assessment
- Confirmation of qualifications and work rights
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now