In order to help Cochlear support Cochlear clinics we are recruiting for an Associate Clinical Territory Manager – Des Moines. The ideal candidate is located in either Des Moines or Omaha, or willing to relocate to one of these locations.
We need YOU, career motivated Audiologists, who possess some knowledge of cochlear implant hearing solutions, are seeking a role where you can learn more about the industry and technology and work closely with our professional partners. You have a drive and determination to succeed and meet customers’ needs.
To be successful in this role, you have demonstrated your desire and commitment to learn new things in your Au.D program, and are looking for a career opportunity that will build on your learning to date. In this role, you will demonstrate exceptional learning agility as you learn our business, clinical and surgical techniques. You will build in depth CI and Baha clinical, surgical and product expertise as well as proven business and sales acumen. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology and Cochlear Technology. Successful candidates should expect to attain a level of knowledge in this role to consistently contribute to the territory/regional business plan and delivering benefit and value to our customers.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- In-depth product knowledge of both CI and Baha external and accessory product offering to effectively sell and position Cochlear product features and brand benefits.
- In-depth product knowledge of both CI and Baha internal product offering to effectively sell and position Cochlear product features and brand benefits.
- Develop and demonstrate business acumen aligned with territory business plan and strategy.
- Demonstrate competitive product knowledge to support Cochlear product positioning.
- Successfully executes territory business plan assignments with professional and customer partners.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Masters in Audiology or Au.D. Degree. Prior clinical and/or surgical experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in a role where you demonstrate business or sales acumen is strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel as needed for training and territory support during the Denver based training program.
- Must be willing to live in or relocate to the open territory where the position is located.
- Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Maintains close and collaborative communication with field and corporate teams.
- Highly effective presentation skills.
Working At Cochlear Americas
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive total compensation and benefits
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law . In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers