Job Title: Customer Relationship Specialist
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Customer Relationship Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to engage with Cochlear recipients to deliver concierge-level service through the upgrade process. You’ll work collaboratively with customer experience, reimbursement, marketing, and operations to create value and a positive customer experience in order to meet, and beat, individual and team revenue goals. This role is responsible for delivering a service to our recipients in assisting them through the upgrade process.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of sales and service. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've provided a high level service offering in support of the team’s revenue goals.
- Manage inbound recipient leads who express initial interest in Cochlear products and services, especially upgrades, accessories and service agreements
- Meet sales objectives for month based on target provided
- Create multiple, personalized touch points towards recipients with clear calls-to-action from provided lead lists utilizing a variety of channels including but not limited to voice calls, emails, and direct mail
- Cultivate tailored relationships with recipients to understand needs, and position the best offering that meets the recipients’ situation
- Address recipients’ questions, display empathy and represent Cochlear as a service company
- Provide recipients easy access to tools, services, and products designed to optimize their hearing experience
- Track progress of recipients’ upgrade orders and respond to interactions in an appropriate and timely manner
- Own the overall customer experience based on initial contact
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 2+ years prior telephone customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated effective use of Oracle, Salesforce or related systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and follow-up with customers and the hearing impaired.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and analyze inbound leads to deliver positive and timely customer experiences.
- Positive and empathetic phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues with a variety of communication styles.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing managers and align tactics with strategic business goals, incorporate feedback, and employ improvement techniques.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of scenarios and nature of interactions, and defuse and resolve difficult customer service issues in a timely, effective manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess passion to do the right thing for the customer.
- Able to work 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday, along with occasional overtime as needed
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information. Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.