Job no: 608329
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor, Quality & Regulatory
At Cochlear hearing is our passion. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
Due to an Internal promotion we are looking for a Complaints Specialist to join our Quality division based out of our head office here in Sydney.
You will be responsible for receiving, evaluating, reporting and completing complaints received by Cochlear as per the Global Complaint Handling process in order to maintain compliance to internal processes and external regulations. This is to ensure accuracy, completeness and consistency of documentation, and ultimately a timely closure of complaints.
- Ensure timeliness of complaint processing to ensure metrics & timelines are met
- Supporting complaint investigation by information gathering from Regional Complaint Specialists
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of the complaints including root cause determinations to enable corrective actions to be implemented
- Identify and escalate new and complex problems to the manager
- Accurate and timely data entry of complaints in to the system
- Working to Internal procedures and regulatory compliance
- Ability to produce appropriate reports and review procedures
- Key requirements
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to complete work on time, with minimal errors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking skills to identify and resolve problems.
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams in a commercial environment.
- Experience with MS Office (excel, word) for example creation of graphs and use of formulas.
As well as working for a market leading Australian company in the Iconic Cochlear HQ building In Macquarie Park, we offer a competitive remuneration package with superior benefits for our employees.
We are close to all modes of transport and encourage applications from people that are looking for career advancement within our expanding organisation.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now