Post Market Surveillance Manager
Job no: 608341
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Quality & Regulatory, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Post Market Surveillance Engineer Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions in Mölnlycke, Sweden in our Regulatory Department and reporting directly to the Department Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate colleagues to help develop post market surveillance plans and provide assurance that the marketing of Cochlear products will be put into action.
The purpose of the Post Market Surveillance Engineer role is to be responsible for gathering relevant data and documentation for analysis and reporting of results. In order to be successful candidate for the role, having the drive to become a leader and manager within the role is critical.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assurance that procedures for Post Market Surveillance are effective and compliant with relevant standards and are followed
- Participation in development projects to assure that effective Post Market Surveillance plans are established
- Monitoring and reporting Post Market Surveillance trends and document result intelligence to internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s BAS business. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone conduction and other implantable acoustic solutions. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- Education within the field of engineering or other relevant areas
- Excelling knowledge of statistical and analytical techniques
- Sound knowledge of the Office applications and standard statistical packages.
- Prior experience in working with quality improvement with good knowledge in methodology and tools used for quality improvement
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Ideally have experience with post market surveillance and risk management according to ISO 14971h
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant, bone conduction implant and active middle-ear implant systems.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role and take on new challenges to build your career with Cochlear, please start your application by applying online today.
Swedish and English resumes are accepted
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now