Job Title: Salesforce Analyst
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role – ALSO ROLE SUMMARY
In order to help Cochlear deliver on strategic initiatives and improve operational efficiency, we are recruiting for a Salesforce Analyst in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll apply your expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud to identify and implement features to improve Salesforce.com functionality for the customer experience team. You’ll work collaboratively with the operations, sales, marketing, and global IT teams to create and implement solutions to complex business requirements. This technical functional role is responsible for end-to-end service delivery and for providing expertise for solution configuration and incident/problem resolution on Salesforce.com.
- Provides advice to business stakeholders and IT team members regarding Salesforce Service Cloud and other assigned applications.
- Interacts frequently with business management regarding day-to-day IT service delivery of assigned applications.
- Analyzes enhancement and project requirements and provides recommendations and options for solution delivery.
- Collaborate with other analysts, developers and team members to convert business requirements into solutions in line with the roadmap and standards.
- Assesses, analyzes, develops/configures, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Take ownership for the identification, diagnosis and resolution of application related incidents in the business area of responsibility
- Investigate root cause of production problems and coordinate where necessary with internal and external teams. Perform actions required to resolve problems
- Maintain effective collaborative relationships with stakeholders to enable the development of an understanding of their business processes and systems
- Understand solution pain points to improve operational support and look for ways to incrementally add to or change the solution.
- Develop Application knowledge and help share knowledge within IT internal teams.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- Degree in information technology or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross functional and dispersed teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively present to all levels within the organization.
Key Incumbent Requirements: Ideal
- Experience in working with global teams
- Experience with Salesforces.com in a call center environment
- Experience with CTI solutions and Live Agent on Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Development Value of this role:
- Exposure to Incident and Problem management and apply ITIL knowledge.
- Opportunity to learn Change Management skills
- Opportunity to learn and develop understanding of IT technologies in Cochlear
- Develop skills to support Cochlear applications
- Ability to learn and develop skills across Cochlear integrated systems
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers