IT Business Analyst
Job no: 608354
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
The Information Technology team within Cochlear is looking for an Agile Business Analyst. The purpose of this role is to partner with the business and proactively investigate and propose process and efficiency. You will contribute to improving document in line with business requirements as well as helping to define concepts and build business cases.
As an Agile Business Analyst, you’ll be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies.
You will play a critical role in creating and maintaining strategic partnership between business and technology in an Agile Scrum development environment.
You will be orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts and development teams by removing blockages, creating shared understanding and fostering effective communication while participating in the Scrum ceremonies
The team is global so therefore working collaboratively in disperse teams with offshore resources is very important. It is a multi-functional team, including Solution Designers, business analysis, business change, architects, developers and QA.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst with e-commerce experience in a B2C environment
- 3+ years of business analysis experience, preferable in an Agile development team environment with Scrum Master (CSM)
- Bachelor degree in Business
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Track record of good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Stronger leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment
- Self-Motivated to work with limited direction
- Strong evidence of working as a team player
- Experience with magento is advantageous
If you are seeking a 12 month fixed term contract position with a generous remuneration package apply today #cochlearcareers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now