Clinical Business Manager
Job no: 608402
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Sales, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Broad Content of Role:
This exciting position will manage the Cochlear Implant (CI) Clinics in the South of England region (specifically South Wales, Southampton, Oxford and London). This is a unique position that requires Clinical and Audiology experience with Cochlear Implants, the ability to account manage and have the flexibility to travel extensively. This person will be responsible for the development and delivery of sales strategy and all aspects of CI business management plus clinical support to drive and increase sales revenues. ‘Every day is different’ is a quote from the Hiring Manager. You will be part of a professional team of BM’s and have the full support of the business to be successful in your role.
- Create demand and obtain orders through value selling.
- Drive and monitor business growth through targeted campaigns.
- Develop and maintain key opinion leader relationships.
- Support the clinics in all commercial matters.
- Ensure the highest level of professional service to all relevant NHS or private clinics and purchasing contracts
Planning & Forecasting:
- Identify market, customer and technology opportunities.
- Implement business plans in collaboration with marketing, customer care and business development teams.
- Develop and implement clinical and business strategies designed to maximize awareness, brand choice, clinic through-put and sales.
- Responsible for full surgical, technical and clinical support to defined territory CI centres and additional centres when required.
- Provision of telephone support for clinical troubleshooting of CI systems
- Assist with coordination of clinical trials
- Provision of implant and CS19 integrity testing and report findings.
- Cochlear Implant specific electrophysiological testing such as NRT and eABRS..
- Provide clinical troubleshooting / mapping and upgrades.
- Provision of training on CI software and products to new and existing customers
- Provision of training on CI specific electrophysiological testing such as NRT and eABRS
- Identify opportunities and develop proposals for new learning and development activity
- Training evaluation including analysis, trends and return on investment
Systems & Process:
- Update Cochlear’s internal clinical contact database (Salesforce) with business developments and correspondence and update monthly CI key account management forms
- Contribute towards collaborative research projects.
- Support the 5 year plan for the business
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now