IT Support Engineer ( IT-supportingenjör)
Job no: 608423
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone anchored solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for all the Baha® and Vistafix® products. Cochlear Bone Anchored Solutions AB offers you a modern environment in which you can work with passionate professionals to apply your specialist expertise and skills to bring the most advanced technologies to the market.
WeOffer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is stimulating for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
We are recruiting for a IT Support Engineer ( IT-supportingenjör) in our IT Site Services department. In this role you will help Cochlear to realise its mission by organizing and managing all site related operations, procedures and small projects to ensure organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
More importantly you will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support and identify possibilities to improve the service
- Collaborate with the Global Service Desk team to ensure excellent Level 1 and 2 Support is provided
- Pro-actively check ticketing queue to ensure that all incidents and requests assigned to the team are addressed and meet the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that all customers are kept informed of progress in accordance to incident management process
- Provide quality service to customers through efficient incident management, request fulfilment, problem investigation and resolution tasks
- Act as technical lead for the site services team in support of a wide range of technologies employed by the team
- Occasionally contribute in a system engineering capacity to one or more technical disciplines in medium to large scale, special infrastructure projects.
What makes this role unique is:
- Working in a truly global ASX-listed company.
- Learning about medical device industry regulations and quality standards.
- Working cross-functionally with site engineers across the region and our global service desk team.
- Learning and growing in the role as you take on new challenges.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow bone conducted solutions business, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Providing excellent 1st and 2nd line support
- Continuously Improving existing processes
- Great business partnering capabilities
- Respecting SLA’s and to work in accordance with ITIL strategy
- Managing a production site and create disaster recovery plan for critical systems and events.
- Update and maintain procedures and actively contribute to our Knowledge base management system
- Actively contribute to IT projects and support business partners across the regions
- The ability to solve problems and collaborate to get work done that delivers benefits for Cochlear’s customers.
- A responsible attitude to working safely and building the safety culture.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and development.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now