IT Support /Support Technician (IT-stöd/ Supporttekniker)
Job no: 608423
Work type: Permanent
Categories: IT, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Are you passionate about IT support? Do you thrive on problem solving and providing a high level of customer service? Would you like to do something really meaningful with your skills? Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to provide first class IT support with Cochlear, an iconic Australian company, leading the world in implantable solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Swedish business, engaging with internal customers and colleagues to provide a high level of customer service delivery through 1st and 2nd level support (1: och 2: a linjestöd) via face to face, email and sometimes even over the phone, this will help ensure organization efficiency and effectiveness so we can do what we do best and that is to design and manufacture the world’s leading bone anchored solutions.
Your role will be varied, with some days just your typical support issues to resolve (people forgetting passwords, printers not connecting, remote access issues, projector in meeting room not switching on) and others could be more critical and requiring urgent attention (server not connecting, manufacturing computers not working). Whichever the type of support, response time is critical and your ability to problem solve and make decisions will be put to use.
This role will also provide you with the opportunity to business partner and work closely with your internal stakeholders to identify local needs for process improvement, this will result in some project management for any ideas for improvements and allow you to use your experience and skills to bring your bright ideas for possible resolutions or improvements.
Why is this the right role for you?
- Work with a diverse range of colleagues across the business, even supporting the manufacturing line (where we make our life-changing products!)
- Collaborate with a global service-desk team
- Use your experience in Outlook, Active Directory, Windows Client OS, MSOffice365
- Build expertise working within a Global Business
- Enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by the beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- Experience an engaged workplace, welcoming of different state-of-the-art solutions of VMWare, IBM, Cisco, Checkpoint and Microsoft
- Have daily interaction with your colleagues face to face, via phone and Skype.
- Comfortable with speaking and writing in English
- You are mid-career with 4 or so years of IT Service Support experience based on ITIL framework
- You are looking for that next career move where you can utilize your skills but also work with passionate colleagues
If this sounds of interest, apply now! What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now