Seasonal Customer Service Specialist (Summer Opportunity)
Job no: 608470
Work type: Fixed Term Contract, Hourly Temporary/Casual, Permanent
Categories: North America, Individual Contributor, Customer Service
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other.
About the role
If you are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, then the Seasonal Customer Service Specialist role is right for you! Our customers rely on us to provide responsive and complete service through telephone conversation to ensure their needs are met in a timely manner. This role is located in Centennial, CO and will start with a four week training program on May 10th and June 7th.
To be successful in this role, you will learn how to troubleshoot, provide product guidance and process customer orders while demonstrating a high degree of empathy, sensitivity, and perseverance. You’ll have the opportunity to impact recipient’s lives by applying your customer support skills and knowledge of Cochlear’s products. This role consistently uses critical thinking and problem solving capabilities to ensure complex customer inquiries are resolved effectively.
Contract Length: May 10th/June 7th - August/September 2018
Key Requirements: Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of prior experience in a service-orientated role
- Positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues to defuse and resolve customer service inquiries in a timely, effective manner
- Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office, Oracle software and various web-based programs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year of experience working in the medical field
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written) is a plus
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now