Customer Service Coordinator Czech Republic and Slovakia
Job no: 608472
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Eastern Europe, Individual Contributor, Customer Service
Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our great team in Prague. Prague office is a part of Cochlear Central & Eastern Europe (CEE), with Head Quarter based in Vienna, Austria.
The position holder is responsible to coordinate the day-to-day customer service, which includes the handling of customer queries/requests, the processing of customer orders and the facilitation and tracking of internal processes (e.g. financial, service & repairs, logistics) to ensure the best possible service is provided to customers. The position further supports the sales and marketing activities in a range of activities (metrics & statistics, demo material availability, marketing activities, events, etc.).
- Process orders and handle other service related requests of professional customers and patients, defuse and resolve customer service inquiries in a timely, effective manner
- Provide support and education to customers, professionals and business partners
- Support marketing and sales activities as well as improvement of the overall customer experience
- Close collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance departments
- Conduct and support projects and process improvements
- Ensure that communication is clear and proper action is taken while all internal processes are followed
- Positive attitude, curious to learn about new topics, pragmatic problem solution approach
- Previous work experience in a service-orientated role is required, preferably in a global/multi-national company – ready to contribute to positive customer experience
- Good computer skills in various software packages (ERP, CRM Systems, like Oracle/SAP, Salesforce.com, web-based programs), good knowledge of MS Office applications is essential
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set personal deadlines in an agile environment, flexible and able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Good communication and personal interaction skills, positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues
- Process-oriented, highly organized and able to carry out tasks constructively
- Minimum High School Diploma and successfully completed vocational qualification in business administration field or by secondary education
- Fluent or Native in Czech, advanced English skills are mandatory
Our Core Behaviours:
Put the customer at the centre of all that we do
- Listen and act with the customer in mind.
- Strive to enhance the customer experience.
- Seek to learn about and understand our customers.
- Help others think about our customers.
Think differently to change and grow
- Inspire and implement new ways of thinking and operating.
- Keep things simple, specify minimum must haves.
- Challenge the status quo and take calculated risks.
- Make it okay to make mistakes and learn from them.
Inspire each other to achieve
- Develop self and others to grow the business.
- Make decisions, demonstrate courage and overcome obstacles.
- Respond and adapt quickly to changes.
- Recognise and celebrate success and achievements.
Unite and act as one
- Seek alignment around decisions and demonstrate shared accountability.
- Work together to identify and act on opportunities.
- Consider diverse perspectives to solve problems.
- Build trust, strengthen relationships and communicate openly.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now