Job Title: Product & Strategy Marketing Manager - Rehabilitation Services
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
In order to help Cochlear bring new products to market, we are recruiting for a new role in our Recipient Services business for a Product & Strategy Marketing Manager - Rehabilitation Services our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you’ll be able to develop and execute the regional plan to bring (re)/habilitation service offerings to market. The objective is to bring (re)habilitation products to recipient customers that will improve hearing outcomes, drive customer advocacy and engagement and create competitive advantage for Cochlear. You have a foundation of experience as a product marketing manager and are accustomed to building business plans to launch new services to targeted customer segments. You are accustomed to building the learning capabilities, online and offline, for the service offering.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of product marketing, business plan creation and execution, and are accustomed to bringing new services to your customers through online and offline tools and learning opportunities. You are collaborative by nature and known for building the partnerships with key stakeholders. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you have successfully launched regional (re)habilitation service offerings and learning materials to a targeted segment of customers. The success will be demonstrated through use of the tools, increased customer engagement and advocacy.
- Development of a regional re/habilitation business plan in cooperation with the regional stakeholders.
- Key to the Rehabilitation business plan is the development of a hearing (re)habilitation curriculum for targeted customer segments to support their hearing journey.
- Build relationships with both professional stakeholders and customers to maintain leadership through expert knowledge.
- The outcomes curriculum will be developed to be delivered through both online and offline channels but with the primary focus on digital.
- Partner with regional Sales and Service Teams to prototype new service concepts to assess viability and successfulness. Success includes building the operational execution plan targeted at improving the recipient customer experience.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- BS/BA degree required.
- 3-5 years product marketing management experience.
- Evidence of operationalizing concepts for new service products for commercialization
- Consumer or other e-learning background/experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. A strong presentation presence required
- Demonstrated project management experience and working with cross-functional teams to manage projects.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft office suite
- Able to travel (up to 30%) including nights and weekends
- This position requires creativity, innovative thinking and a desire for continuous improvement.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers