Job Title: Customer Quality Manager
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear recognize solid performance and enhance the quality of customer interactions, we are recruiting for a Customer Quality Manager in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
The Customer Quality Manager is responsible for building, implementing and the overall management of the quality program for the delivery of service to Cochlear’s customers. You’ll work cross-functionally with Cochlear’s customer service departments to build-out and implement a robust quality program and team that will allow management to recognize success as well as improve upon Cochlear’s service delivery across all interaction types (voice, email, chat, SMS and social media). The Customer Quality Manager will develop an enterprise quality assurance program that will be centered on a comprehensive and accurate knowledge of customer experience policies, procedures and systems. You will use your excellent interpersonal, coaching skills, and people development skills to provide feedback on agent interaction performance.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of quality management to recognize stellar performance and help enhance interactions with our customers in a demanding customer environment. You'll know you've been successful in this role when the quality program has been embedded into the Cochlear customer service delivery model and employees are offering ideas on how quality can be enhanced and celebrated.
- Develop, implement and manage a scalable, robust quality program for all customer interaction types for office-based and remote staff.
- Partner and work closely with customer experience, reimbursement, supply chain, recipient services management and leadership on the implementation and management of the program.
- Establish and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) for all activities related to customer quality management.
- Document and implement a quality management process that explains how interactions are selected, the frequency at which they are selected, and the feedback mechanism.
- Monitor and analyze all customer interaction types’ i.e. inbound/outbound voice, email, chat, SMS and social media.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and coaching skills to deliver feedback one-on-one to agents and supervisors to recognize areas of strengths as well as provide directed feedback on areas that require improvement.
- Lead and facilitate quality calibration sessions with all quality reviewers on a monthly basis.
- Establish a process and procedure by which business process improvement opportunities are identified and integrated back into training, coaching, and/or project activities.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare, Quality Assurance or other related field of study.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing a customer interaction quality assurance program and team.
- 2+ years of management experience of developing, managing, staffing a team of direct reports.
- Prior experience as a customer experience agent with track-record of advancement due to high-performance in quality customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and manage customer interaction quality assurance programs and teams.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience with customer interaction quality applications.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data collection, management and analysis in order to generate and deliver detail and summary level data to stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff.
- Deep aptitude to deliver effective one‐on‐one feedback to coach and motivate a customer experience agent.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to help build effective processes.
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment with the ability to manage competing demands.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Oracle.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.