Baha Business Development Specialist
Job no: 608517
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, Business Analysis/Requirements, Sales
Accountability 1: Develop Sales plan for Acoustic product portfolio
- Understand and identify market opportunities, challenges, customer needs, patient journey to develop sales plan
- Support industry leadership growth expectations and achieve sales targets
- Identify and recommend attendance at trade shows, conferences and congresses in country representing Cochlear implantable solutions.
- Participate in educational/training opportunities to increase awareness of cochlear implantable solutions.
Accountability 2: Achieve Sales target and grow Acoustic Business in Japan
Develop, recommend and implement direct and indirect product distribution channels
Develop and implement new customer generation techniques
Develop appropriate pricing policy
Develop and support outreach and Cochlear Education Program (CIEP) to increase awareness
Develop recipient and parent advocates for Acoustic products with focus on segmented indications and also collaborate with clinics providing advocate support to convert candidates to sales.
Accountability 3: Provide high-level sales and after sales support to new and existing clinics in the market
Ensure observance of patient selection criteria within relevant indications
Collaborate with clinics to develop Baha candidates including provision of appropriate counselling and relevant material for clinic.
Ensure training of applicable and relevant surgical techniques
Ensure availability of applicable fitting software and training and troubleshooting guides
Develop and maintain processes and procedures to support business activity
Understand and meet clinic overall needs for growth in candidate and recipient throughput
Accountability 4: Marketing and Analysis
In line with Cochlear Marketing Strategy, develop and implement market relevant sales plan
Provide market intelligence to improve Acoustics strategy.
Accountability 5: Reporting requirements
Team Role (Individual contributor):
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement. Undertake additional quality responsibilities (e.g. audit) when appropriately trained to undertake these responsibilities.
Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables.
Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Key Incumbent requirements:
Development Value of this role:
Advertised: Tokyo Standard Time
Applications close: Tokyo Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now