Business Manager Sweden
Job no: 608524
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor, Sales
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear Nordic AB is the sales and marketing organisation of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, the Nordic headquarters employs sales, marketing, professional training and customer service. In this key role you will work closely with the Nordic organisation, the customers and the European Regional Headquarters located in Switzerland.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is stimulating for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
Due to an internal move, we are recruiting for a Business Manager in our Nordic Sales department, reporting directly to the Nordic Sales Manager. This role is responsible for maintaining and developing the Cochlear Implantable Hearing Solutions portfolio for the Swedish business.
To be successful in this role you will dedicated to driving sales which will be achieved by optimizing outcomes in national tenders and in market shares per clinic by driving value and revenue by Cochlear recipients as well as driving market growth. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact to assist people across Sweden to hear and be heard.
More specifically you will :
- Drive sales of Cochlear Implantable Hearing Solutions in Sweden
- Proactively work to ensure, for Cochlear, optimal requirements in and outcome of tenders
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and engage KOLs, market influencers and partners with our long-term strategies and gain strategic input on key topics
- Launch products in Sweden as defined by the Nordic marketing strategies
- Actively participate in relevant congresses, symposium, workshops and similar events
- Prepare and implement new product launches in cooperation with Marketing
- Provide training for clinics on product material
What makes this role unique is:
- Working in a truly global ASX-listed company.
- Have a direct impact to help people across Sweden to hear and be heard
- Learning about medical device industry regulations and quality standards.
- Working cross-functionally with Clinics and Nordic colleagues
- Learning and growing in the role as you take on new challenges.
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow bone conducted solutions business, we are looking for people with highly specialised skills and capabilities who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers.
As a regulated company, Cochlear has a responsibility to hire people with the right skills and qualifications to do the work. To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Sales and Key Account Management
- Work experience within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical or Clinical is high regarded
- Experience with tenders is desirable but not essential
- Strong strategic and planning skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Demonstrated experience in providing training
- Strong Communication in Swedish and English
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- The ability to solve problems and collaborate to get work done that delivers benefits for Cochlear’s customers.
Is Cochlear right for you?
Like us, you might be strongly attracted to Cochlear’s mission to help people to hear.
- Passionate about our Mission to help people hear and be heard.
- Growing globally and building business processes and governance maturity.
- Careful, prudent and professional about the way we manage our business in a regulated industry.
- Highly collaborative with a complex global stakeholder environment where you influence with facts and data.
- Strongly focused on delivering quality for our customers.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
We reward and recognise people who perform their work in a way that is aligned to Cochlear’s mission and values and that contributes to Cochlear’s growth. To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets. To encourage people to achieve outcomes aligned to Cochlear’s strategy we link the incentives we offer to both the financial performance of the company and individual achievement.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now