System Analyst - Application Services (Open Text)
Job no: 608527
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: IT, Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
We have an exciting role for a System Analyst – Open Text in our Global IT department based in Bangsar South, KL.
This role requires collaboration with global teams to identify, plan, deliver features and reports to enhance functionality. Understanding the use and configuration of the global platform and perform the necessary administration and maintenance to provide continued benefit of the platform. Work with the Cochlear global users to provide advice and expertise for new uses of the platform, as well as troubleshooting issues.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Approximately 2 - 4 years of demonstrated experience and expertise in Open Text
- Demonstrated experience in improving systems and processes within a commercial environment
- Experience in application problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Previous experience in support and change management
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer oriented skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Technical Requirements :
- OpenText Workflows support/analyst
- OpenText Admin
- OpenText Live Reports
- OpenText Web Reports
- Records management
- SQL , DB programming skill
- Appearances configurations
- CWS web services (Good to have)
- Brave (Good to have)
- Java fundamental skill.
We Reward Performance and Offer Flexible Benefits
To help us attract and retain people with the right skills we aim to pay competitively in the health science and technology markets.
We offer flexible and adaptable benefits that you can tailor to suit your individual needs. Our flexible benefits include:
- Monthly salary
- Guaranteed bonus equivalent to 1.5 month's salary (paid in monthly instalments)
- Travel allowances
- Car park reimbursement
- Employee provident fund (EPF) – Employers Contribution at 14%
- Social security contribution (SOCSO)
- Medical insurance (spouse & children)
- Personal accident & Group Term Life
- Dental/Optical (1 year minimum service)
- Medical Claims (in addition to medical card)
- 15 days annual leave
- Allowances for overtime/replacement leave
What to Expect from Our Recruitment Process
We believe in putting in the effort to find the people who share our way of working and our passion for our customers. We strive to select the right people for each role based on evidence. Once you complete your application, our comprehensive recruitment process includes:
- Application reviews
- Capability assessment
- Confirmation of qualifications and work rights
To keep up to date on the status of your application, log into our recruitment portal at any time.
Take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now