Global Product Manager- Implants & Surgery (Global produktchef - implantat och kirurgi)
Job no: 608558
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Marketing, Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Are you passionate about developing and implementing product and marketing strategies? Do you thrive on understanding the needs of customers and professional partners? Are you looking to do something really meaningful with your skills? Imagine using your experience to help people around the world to hear again. We can offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and execution of life changing product with Cochlear, an iconic Australian Company, leading the world in implantable hearing solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Global Product Manager to work in our global HQ in Gothenburg, engaging with key professional partners and customers to make sure our products are meeting our user needs for functionality and design, with the customer at the center of our decisions.
Your role is a rare one to find; one which many spend years to find; it will see you managing the implants and surgical portfolio for a global product which means you work with your colleagues and stakeholders within other Cochlear organizations around the world. Working together you will be responsible for consulting with the stakeholders to ensure their needs are captured, clear communication is provided to them of product information and launch plans and support is provided for any development of training materials.
The role will also see you work close with your colleagues within Design & Development, Regulatory, Quality and Clinical as part of your role is of course providing feedback on the customer needs in design, collaborating to ensure we gain product approval and validation; all of these will see you demonstrate your strong communication skills, networking and decision making skills.
Why is this the right role for you?
- You are looking for a role which will allow you to have global breadth but within a smaller organization so you can still have strategic input and impact.
- Work with a diverse range of colleagues across the business
- Use your current and past experience in developing product and marketing plans and successfully executing them (end to end product lifecycle)
- You are passionate about driving brand choice and growth of market and market share
- Build expertise working within Medical Devices
- Enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- Experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- Have direct collaboration and influence with key professional partners
- Comfortable with speaking and writing in English
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years’ experience in a similar role
- You are looking for that next career move where you can utilize your skills but also challenge yourself to learn something new
A little bit about Cochlear
Cochlear’s global mission is to help people hear and be heard. Cochlear BAS is the division of Cochlear that designs and manufactures the world’s leading bone anchored solutions. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Situated in Mölnlycke, 10 minutes from the city centre of Gothenburg, Sweden, the head office employs approximately 200 people whose responsibilities include research, product design and development, marketing, quality and regulatory, manufacturing, distribution and administration for all the Baha® and Vistafix® products.
Does this sound of interest to you? Of course it does, where else would you be able to be an integral part of helping people hear and be heard? So what are you waiting for? If you feel your skills and experience match what we have mentioned then Apply Now!
Or maybe you want to learn more about Cochlear first, you can simply head to our website www.cochlear.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now