PLM Configuration Controller
Job no: 608572
Work type: Permanent
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor, IT
Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people choose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Malaysia based in Bangsar South provides shared services to support Cochlear's global operations. The growing team of professionals in Malaysia provides critical support in areas such as IT infrastructure and applications, development and testing, business intelligence development and support, procurement, customer service, service and repairs and returned device analysis engineering.
We Offer Challenging Work with Real Meaning
The work we do at Cochlear help people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing devices, manufacturing quality products, providing services to customers or supporting business processes, the work at Cochlear is challenging for your mind and emotionally fulfilling and worthwhile.
To support Cochlear's rapid growth we have created a new role for PLM Configuration Controller.
The role :
You will provide support to the PLM users by collecting metrics, generating reports, audit, data maintenance and facilitation of product changes
PLM is product lifestyle management which is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from inception, through engineering design, and manufacture to service and end of manufactured products
- Support and work with the PLM users to prioritise the completion of tasks and help ensure a smooth progression of product promotions and changes from proposal to implementation in the PLM System
- Generate and distribute regular report from the PLM system that provide visibility on the status of open workflows
- Complete any assigned workflow tasks for the creation of new review workflows in the PLM System
- Conduct part and document quality checks and ensure that the correct review team is assigned, in compliance with our standards and procedures
- Support and work with the PLM users to ensure the integrity of the data in the PLM system is maintained and soft copy documents are stored accordingly
- Global responsibility for setting, maintaining and enforcing product configuration and change management standards across Cochlear
- Support the end-users to resolve Cochlear Service Portal Call that are related to the PLM system
- Complete other configuration management activities as required
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in any field, non Degree holders must have a minimum of 1 year working experience
- **Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply**
- Expert use in MS Office Applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of global dispersed team
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now