People and Culture Business Partner, Switzerland and France
Job no: 608576
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Western Europe, Individual Contributor
Broad Content of Role:
This is an exciting role based at Cochlear’s European HQ in Basel. This position reports directly into to Head of People and Culture EMEA. This is a great opportunity to support our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to contribute at hands-on and strategic levels and evidence taking initiative along with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment. You will have proven ability to develop partnerships at all levels of an organisation. Strong project management skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
You will partner with business leaders and teams to develop and execute the HR strategies that champion organizational and people effectiveness in our Basel, Toulouse and Bologna office. Do you enjoy understanding business priorities and translating them into an HR agenda that supports the teams in a fast-paced environment?
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible HR experience required.
- Strong Knowledge of relevant French labour law experience qualifications.
- English and French - fluent written and spoken.
- Experience in a commercial and/or operations environment in a similar role.
- Track record of coaching people managers to bring about improvements to employee engagement.
- Able to support people managers in all HR processes i.e. recruitment, performance management, grievances, remuneration.
- Results orientated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships both with customers and internally.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or Business Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always. Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™).
Cochlear is committed to providing equal opportunities to avoid unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief or age.
In line with our corporate ethics and statutory obligations we strive to ensure that the work environment is free of harassment and bullying and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect - this is an important aspect of ensuring equal opportunities in employment.
Advertised: Romance Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now