Team Assistant - Sound Processors and Software
Job no: 608619
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Administration, Oceania, Individual Contributor
Cochlear is the global market leader in implant hearing solutions and is a top 100 company on the ASX. Cochlear's mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
In this role as a Team Assistant you will provide high level administrative assistance to the Head of the department within Research and Development. You will also provide support across key members of the team.
- A vibrant team assistant who can work with minimum supervision
- A whizz with diary management through Outlook with the expertise in managing last minute changes
- Passionate about booking accurate travel and managing the process of expenses and enjoys organising events
- You love coordinating PowerPoint presentations and enjoy working with Microsoft Word
- You’re self-motivated and can thrive in a dynamic environment where no 2 days are the same
- Comfortable in a large corporate environment
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Providing personal assistance to the Head of the Division which includes diary management
- Coordinate business travel and key leadership and departmental meetings and events
- Business expense management
- Provide administrative support to key managers, project managers and other department staff
- Arrange, coordinate and manage team meetings, functions, social events and team building experiences
- Coordination and management of IT on boarding for employees and consultants
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role, take the first step towards a career with Cochlear. A career you can be proud of. Apply online today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now