People & Culture Officer
Job no: 608629
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Individual Contributor
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear is the global market leader in implantable hearing solutions including cochlear implant systems (CI) and bone anchored hearing aids (Baha™). Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand.
We are seeking a People & Culture Officer, to join our Asia Pacific People & Culture team based in our Sydney office. In this role, the successful incumbent will have the opportunity build their career in Human Resources and gain relevant experience in the APAC region. Reporting to the People & Culture Generalist, the successful candidate will support a variety of key projects and processes around the employee life cycle.
- Managing and maintaining HRIS database including regional support as needed
- Maintain key personnel reports including headcount, organisational charts, employee files
- Provide end to end recruitment support
- Support the performance management review process
- Administration of employee recognition and engagement programs
You Bring Your Skills and Experience
As we grow our operations, we are looking for people who share our passion for delivering quality hearing solutions to our customers. To add value to Cochlear in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Well-developed administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of the Internet, Excel, Power Point, Word Applications.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
In turn, you will have the unique opportunity to work within a global organisation that helps people to Hear Now. And Always.
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 70% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now