Job Title: Customer Experience Supervisor
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the Role
In order to help Cochlear provide an exceptional experience for our cochlear implant recipients and clinics, we are recruiting for a Customer Experience Supervisor in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to motivate and coach a team of representatives to directly impact the customer experience for thousands of cochlear implant recipients across North America. You will coach, teach, mentor and professionally develop a team of 15+ personnel as they provide high quality customer interactions through voice, chat, email, web, SMS and social media channels. You'll work collaboratively with Cochlear's sales force, marketing, supply chain, clinical, regulatory and cross-functional business partners in an effort to provide our customers with elite end-to-end service experience. The level of service provided by the Cochlear Customer Experience Organization is the reason candidates choose Cochlear Americas.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of customer service, contact center management, employee development, business KPI analytics and leading by example. You'll know you've been successful in this role when your team and the Customer Experience Organization have exceeded Cochlear's customer experience goals and provided the highest standard of service in regards to ethics and professionalism.
- Coach employees concerning their performance and creating a positive customer experience
- Recognize, develop and motivate standard behaviors and best practices leading to identified key behaviors which have the greatest impact on the quality of the call
- Manage call escalations to resolve difficult customer situations
- Partner with peers and the training department to develop training and mentoring programs to encourage quality customer interactions
- Anticipate changes and develop change management plans to mitigate concerns and encourage positive change adoption
- Act as a liaison with other departments and company representatives to push forward company initiatives
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- 3+ year(s) of experience in customer service/call center operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and/or develop teams
- Proven ability to interact with customers and colleagues to resolve difficult customer service issues
- Proven ability to think critically and identify best practices
- Supports a positive team culture
- Exhibits a commitment to a learning organization and team culture
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience using Oracle or Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in the medical field
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.