Clinical Account Manager - Mid to North NSW
Job no: 608677
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Asia Pacific, Audiology, Individual Contributor, Sales
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded hearing implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Learn and grow with us as we tackle the most complex challenges in helping people to Hear Now. And Always.
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. Our implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
Cochlear now has a newly created opportunity for a Clinical Account Manager to join our Australia and New Zealand regional team. Reporting to the Area Business Manager, this role collaborates closely with our professional partners (including ENT Specialists, Audiologists, nurses and surgeons) and key accounts across the mid to north NSW coast, with a focus on Newcastle and Gosford, to continue to drive growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide clinical expertise to our professional partners as an expert of the Cochlear product portfolio.
- Provide technical and clinical support through a variety of communication vehicles. This support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries and device trouble shooting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all assigned accounts (surgeons, audiologists, OR department, purchasing department, etc).
- Establish and implement growth strategies through innovative clinical solutions and education.
- In partnership with Area Business Manager, implement business and marketing plans to achieve revenue objectives.
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to shape Cochlear’s flagship business. You will have the benefit of working across multiple interesting and innovative projects, with significant career development avenues for the right person. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Audiology
- Minimum two years’ experience in hearing health field
- Solid business acumen skills
- Self-starter with the ability to travel across mid to north NSW
- Passion and drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located on the campus of Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia to enable links to world leading hearing science research. A success story in the commercialisation of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlearcareers.com for more information.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role. All applications will be considered and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now