Title: Marketing Manager – Customer Sales Channel and CRM, Recipient Services
Change people’s lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives.
About the role
In order to help Cochlear bring new service products to market and support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Marketing Manager – Customer Sales Channel and CRM – Recipient Services in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
The Marketing Manager - Sales Channel and CRM is responsible for managing Cochlear Americas, Recipient base CRM and Sales Channel Marketing business operations. This includes:
- Sales funnel development and creation
- Funnel management across B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Defining and managing the sales to marketing hand-off
- Setting the marketing strategy for the sales channel and executing the marketing plan for both internal and external sales teams
- Alignment of the field strategy that incorporates service, support and engagement
This position works collaboratively with the cross-functional teams to ensure our marketing programs are in full integration with our digital marketing framework and align fully with our sales and marketing strategies. This role will work closely with and align with the Services Sales Manager and Director of Customer Engagement and have a dotted line reporting relationship with these two leaders. The successful candidate will have a strong process-driven approach, a flare for innovation, the ability to manage manual processes with an eye toward automation, and passion for CRM, creating a world class customer experience all while supporting the sales funnel. This position will focus on key business enhancements to enhance SFDC funnel campaigns deployment across systems.
- Gain in depth understanding of current sales funnel, align workflow elements and campaigns and identify areas for automating the sales/marketing processes leveraging the CRM tool.
- Drive creation of the sales funnel, including funnel management across B2B and B2C marketing campaigns.
- Own the development of the marketing strategy for the sales channel and execute the marketing plan in collaboration with product marketing, sales and customer engagement teams.
- Execute to plan and ensure timely delivery of marketing initiatives through the sales channel, including metrics to effectively measure success.
- Develop a focus on CRM Marketing Operational excellence, collaborate with sales and customer experience teams to establish and deliver on marketing SLAs, monitor funnel usability trends and measure across all marketing campaigns.
- Educate and train the sales and marketing users on funnel management processes and capabilities across marketing campaigns.
- Build a strong focus on metrics and analytics by continually reviewing and monitoring performance, including risks and opportunities. Adjust plans and priorities appropriately.
- Use data analysis skills to measure lead quality, time to conversion, sales team efficiency and effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in regional and global cross-functional teams as necessary to facilitate sales, CRM and funnel development implementation.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field or relevant experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on sales channel marketing, channel marketing, customer relationship management with strong CRM experience, leveraging CRM capabilities and managing campaign deployment across systems.
- Experience aligning internal and external efforts to drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Experience developing sales channel marketing strategies to influence both direct and in-direct sales channels.
- Experience developing or managing sales operations across marketing campaigns from entry, scoring, transition, reporting and optimization and process and program management within Salesforce
- Understanding of or experience with developing sales funne within CRM tool including requirements gathering, user-story creation, quality assurance and deployment.
- Solid analytical skills with ability to derive strategic decisions based on data and facts.
- High energy; intrinsically motivated to perform.
- Strong cross-departmental skills, and successful track record of influencing across a matrix organization. A strong relationship builder with the ability to impact and influence.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to concurrently manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Preferred – experience with account based marketing automation, CRM for e-commerce, RTP and predictive personalization.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear’s global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit for more information.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349. #cochlearcareers